Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter!!

So this past Monday we painted Easter Eggs with Alaina and got a couple of decorations out that we own. I decided to go with Styrofoam eggs for this year. I also didn't buy any special paint so we used what we had on hand, not too festive but Alaina had a blast and that's what matters :) I just noticed that I didn't get any pics of the finished product, it's only Good Friday so when I post about the rest of the weekend I can do it then :) It might be a month from now though LOL

Today was the annual Easter Candy hunt at the kinsmen park. We took Alaina up and she had so much fun. It wasn't really a hunt, more like a bend over and grab as much as you can! Since we are newbies at this, we didn't think to bring a bag or basket so we used daddy's hat LOL Alaina mostly wanted the yellow foil chocolate bunnies.
There was a wait for a picture with the Easter bunny so we had Alaina back in her stroller to leave (she was falling asleep on the way there) but was able to get this quick pic on the way home :)

No comments: