Wednesday, May 27, 2009

14 Months

Alivia is working hard at her speech. She is pointing more and more and is getting frustrated. She is looking at us like why aren't you doing what I'm asking! She loves to be outside, she will bring my shoes to me lol So we have to make sure we are ready to go right then if we mention anything to do with the outdoors. Her daycare lady has noticed too. She said she is constantly going to the shoes wanting to go out. No idea what her weight and length are, I know it's the same slow steady growth from the last few months. She's starting to fit in 12month clothing better and even outgrowing some of the smaller 12month sizes. She loves to spin around in circles, most of the time, it's her dancing. Stomping her feet is her all time favourite, you can hear her all over the house, and she giggles as she's doing it. Scratch that, all time favourite is standing at the patio door, getting marks all over it and banging on it. I had to make a drawer for her in the kitchen, with wooden spoons, bowls and other noisy cooking utensils to entertain her while I'm in there and keep her out of my cupboards! She likes to kiss and wave to her reflection in the mirror and dishwasher. She says 'HI" repeatedly to the mysterious baby.


Having "Tea"
Playing outside together :)

No comments: